Supply Chain Planner
Job Type: Permanent - Full time
Location: Heathrow - 8:30-5:30pm
Salary: £13.00 - £14.00
We are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner on behalf of our client in Heathrow. Do you have 2 years previous experience in a Supply Chain role? Do you have strong IT skills with advance excel? Do you have analytical skills and have a good eye for detail? If so this role could be perfect for you!!
- Monitor stock availability and inventory levels
- Proactively manage lifecycle items, ensuring new stock levels items are available for product launches, minimise 'off cycle’ stock
- Daily review and resolution of purchase order/transfer order exceptions
- Reporting of supply risks and shortages
- Production of various data and forecast reports for all company levels
- Responsible for daily 'out of stock/shortages’
- Responsible for date quality and maintenance
- Process improvements
- Monitor and track supplier delivery performance, chasing late deliveries
- Responsible for planning cost management and reporting
If you think you have the experience for this role make sure you APPLY TODAY!!
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Supply Chain