***Supply Chain Planner***
We are currently recruiting a unique opportunity to join a really well established but growing and innovative business based just North of York. Easily accessed from both York as well as from Harrogate and many areas of Leeds. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team which is growing and provides excellent career development opportunities.
YOUR NEW ROLE….
• Working as part of an established Supply Chain Team, providing forecasting and planning support for Avast product range
• Maintaining optimal stock availability
• Identifying opportunities for Improving stock efficiencies across designated product ranges
• Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager on product performance
• Own and drive the process for reducing aged stock
• Provide KPI reporting based on supplier conformance
• Analyse global demand history for each SKU across all markets through data exports
• Liaise with marketing team to ensure that stock requirements for planned promotions are captured in advance
• Maintain a 3-month rolling forecast for key suppliers
• Raise Supplier POs
• Monitor products to identify priorities of critical items to prevent stock obsolescence
• Develop and execute plans to introduce new product launches
• Working towards the continual improvement of the supply chain and planning processes
The successful planner will have some forecasting experience and knowledge of sup-ply chain processes. If you have some initial experience in Supply Chain but feel you are ready for the next move and to advance your career, this role could be the perfect fit. You will be ready for a challenge and will be keen to progress your skills; genuinely passionate about forging a career in Supply Chain working for a progressive and fast paced business.
WHATS ON OFFER....
Up to circa £24,000 salary, plus an excellent benefits package and good career development opportunities. There will be a training plan and guidance and support for professional and personal development.
If you think this could be the role for you or you would like more information, please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Supply Chain