This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Responsible for ensuring all necessary documents and instructions have been communicated to all the relevant departments.
• Develop Schedules
• Review and maintain ERP system to ensure we meet the Production Schedule
• To Work with the team to assess and take necessary action on shortages on a daily basis and feedback to the necessary managers, re-dating orders and pulling in material as necessary.
• Planning experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment
• Knowledge and experience in planning and ERP systems
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
• Must be customer focussed, pro-active and have the ability to problem solve.
• Computer literate, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an accurate, methodical approach to work with attention to detail.
Are you a planner looking for a new challenge? This is an excellent opportunity with a global manufacturing business! If interested, please apply for immediate consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job