We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner in the Supply Chain Team based in Southall.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling stock in each Depot to achieve Company objectives.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- Planning product availability and reordering stock using combination of forecast, sales history and promotional information.
- Goods inwards planning to deliver product in time within the operational constraints of the distribution centres.
- Expediting orders day to day to maximise stock availability
- Dealing with any stock queries as required by field sales & telesales.
- To report and maintain service levels relating to supplier performance
- To liaise with suppliers to gain weekly confirmations of orders placed
- To undertake any projects & reports as required by the company.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED