NEW VACANCY! (PK6700)
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER- LUXURY PACKAGING
HOURS OF WORK: 9.00am - 5:30pm
£26k + Company Pension + Loyalty Holiday Bonus + Incentive Bonus
Our client is a long established leading global specialist in luxury retail and e-commerce packaging, our client has offices throughout the world and has made impressive and exciting investment over the past few years. They consider themselves to be different, passionate in fact; with a strong focus on working with clients to assess their needs, from start to finish, ensuring the product is both innovative and sustainable.
They design, innovate, manufacture, and distribute a wide range of retail packaging products, servicing many multi-channel global brands, Joining the company you will be part of a formidable team. They will support, encourage, and develop you to be the best you can be.
They are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain and Compliance, you will be responsible for monitoring and scheduling movement of product across our Global supply chain network.
Joining the Supply Chain and Compliance Team offers the right candidate tremendous career development opportunities within a wide range of responsibilities that include all aspects of not just Supply Chain but also key business pillars: Luxury, Sustainability, Innovation, and Ecommerce.
- Plan all logistical movement of WIP to meet delivery deadlines.
- Resolve import and export challenges across road, sea and air through to customer delivery.
- Optimise sea freight container utilisation in conjunction with cargo ready dates.
- Expedite customs clearance and delivery which will include commercial invoices, packing lists, BOL, and certificates of origin.
- Track and maintain live logistical data of all orders and maintain shipping records.
- Support team in resolving storage and compliance queries as required.
- Manage cross-trade transactions.
- Contribute to projects to reduce logistical spend and improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintain and manage records of emissions data H&S in workplace, COSHH reports and risk assessments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- English speaking
- Mandarin / Cantonese language skills, although not essential, would be an advantage
- Full understanding of International Commercial Terms
- Well organised and methodical with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to recognize risk
- Ability to succeed with time sensitive deadlines and prioritise
- Account Manager
- Supply Chain
- Transport Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Supply Chain Planner
- Supply Chain Manager
- Customer Account Manager
- Luxury Packaging
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'