Supply Chain Planner - French Speaker
Great products, exclusive brands, a highly capable team and through outstanding success in the last year they have significantly increasedtheir turnover and capability; so a real modern day success story within the FMCG industry. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. They understand the needs of their consumers and retailers and manage all aspects of the supply chain to provide profitable solutions.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, The Supply Chain Planner position is mainly responsible for managing French supply chain from end to end, but there is also some overlap mainly with the International market and support to the UK. The key responsibility of the role is providing excellent service to French retailers with minimum stock waste
- Build consensus forecasts and provide weekly forecast to all third parties;
- Re-examine sales data and adjust planning accordingly
- Monitor daily orders
- Manage new product launches and delists
- Work closely with third party logistics providers and target any stock issues.
- Respond to customer demands - explain shorts, delivery issues, systems issues etc.
- Warn customers of shorts and offer to reorganise deliveries where possible.
Analysis & reporting
- Daily, weekly & monthly updates:
- Provide service level recaps including analysis of volume fluctuations, promotional uplift
You may currently be based in Europe and looking to relocate to England or already living within a reasonable travelling distance of North / East London / Essex or Herts.
So, if you feel you’ve got what is takes to make a success in this International supply chain planning role, including the ability to speak fluently in both French and English, please contact Jamie Furness or send your CV in word format quoting ref 3049/159rd
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
- Microsoft Excel
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'