Are you able to evaluate and report findings on performance data?
I have a fantastic opportunity with great development advantages
The main purpose of a Supply Chain Performance Executive is to act as a central point of contact for providers and subcontractors, building a professional, trusting and successful relationship with our delivery partners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all parties are working to achieve agreed performance levels
• Engage with stakeholders to gain feedback to ensure continuous improvement
• Managing subcontractor and paid partner pricing and negotiations
• Undertake site visits to check that subcontractors and partners meet the terms and conditions set out in agreements and contracts.
Skills & experience
What’s in it for you? Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment.
• Experience of using analysis to agree clear action plans internally or with other parties
• Own transport and willingness to travel locally
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Technical skills including the ability to interpret and/or use MS Project and Visio.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business