A successful FMCG retail business are recruiting a Supply Chain Merchandiser. Applicants need; supply chain, merchandising or stock control experience in a FMCG, retail, wholesale/distribution or manufacturing environment.
Working closely with Sourcing and Supply Chain colleagues, the Supply Chain Merchandiser will be responsible of managing stock levels and the flow of products to store/customer locations.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Merchandiser include:
- Ensure stock is held in line with inventory and stock management KPIs
- Identify opportunities to potentialise, or de-risk stock
- Work closely with sourcing colleagues to develop and drive supply chain and merchandising strategy
- Manage vendor delivery performance and build relationships with all suppliers/vendors
- Monitor stock exit plans to ensure targets are reached
- Work cross-functionally with; Buying, Supply Chain and Product Design
Supply Chain Merchandiser Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within; supply chain, merchandising, buying or retail, distribution environment
- Intermediate Excel skills - Pivot Tables & V lookups
- Experience of forecasting customer demand, and holding stock accordingly
- Pro-active relationship builder
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Analyst