KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Interrogate SAP for the demand of products to enable the development of the manufacturing schedule and to review as required.
2. Participate in and lead meetings with suppliers and to promote close collaborative working relationships with suppliers.
3. Liaise with the European Procurement Group relating to supply contracts and other supply chain matters.
4. Manage the warehouse Value Stream Lead to ensure product is shipped on time, stock accuracy, cycle counting and goods receipting of product.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Engineering discipline along with industrial supply chain experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing teams of Planners and Buyers within a related industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computer systems such as, MRP, MPS, SAP and Excel. Experience with computerised inventory / purchasing / stores systems would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Manager | Procurement | Planner | Buyer | Biotech | Life Science | Engineering | SAP | MRP | MPS |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'