An exceptional opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to help one of the UK’s fastest growing Vaping and CBD Retailers become the market leader in stock management and customer satisfaction.
Founded in 2014 in London, Vaping Global has quickly grown into a group of companies encompassing high street retail, distribution, manufacturing and an analytical laboratory. Its retail brand, Evapo Ltd, is a multi-channel business hub with more than 38 retail stores in the UK and 16 in Berlin and an ambitious store opening programme for the future. We want to shape and professionalize the industry by becoming the leading High Street retail chain in Europe.
Alongside vaping, Evapo also offers a selection of CBD products. Helping bring the natural power of hemp into daily life, our CBD range delivers a spectrum of benefits, including pain relief, aiding sleep, decreasing anxiety and improving brain activity. We aim to raise the bar in this young and emerging industry.
This role is based at the Company's Head Office in Chessington and the successful applicant will be responsible for the company’s Supply Chain function.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Daily stock allocations from warehouse to stores
- Data inputting and management of central stock control file
- Purchase order creation and communication with suppliers
- Amendment of purchase orders as necessary, post supplier feedback
- Inputting goods received onto the system
- Ensuring deliveries are received into the warehouse and stores
- Reconciling supplier cost prices on invoice to purchase order
- Following up on any outstanding orders with suppliers for ETA
- Liaising with suppliers regarding delivery shortages and obtaining appropriate credits where applicable
- Managing the weekly tracker on purchase orders which are open or on backorder
- Supporting ad-hoc wholesale customer orders by arranging stock with suppliers and invoicing with accounts
- Product file maintenance: setting up new products (cost/retail/product description/barcodes etc.)
- Filing and storage of supplier invoices
- Market research and competitive shopping as directed by the Buyer
- Monthly sales reporting review with Buyer to review category/brand performance
- Managing the promotional and new product development forward planner.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent PC skills, including MS office and Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of managing own workload and prioritising accordingly
- A strong, proactive team worker
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Well organised and able to work well under pressure
Previous experience in a similar role for a FMCG retailer, and experience or interest in Vaping/CBD, will be an advantage, but are not essential.
The perks of working with Evapo
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer various perks, including:
- a 35% staff discount on all our products
- a great working environment, and
- opportunities for accelerated progression thanks to our rapid growth and commitment to valuing and rewarding passion and excellence.
If you think you've got what it takes to help this fast-growing business achieve even greater success, apply today! Send us your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for our business.
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'