Retail Group based in the Eccles area is seeking a Supply Chain Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director this is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly expanding business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to make a real difference. The role will:
- Manage our Supply Chain and Stock Control team and freight forwarders
- Create demand plans from forecast models, product lifecycle models and sales and promotional plans
- Implement and utilise new Inventory Management technology
- Make available the right stock, in the right place, at the right time across multiple warehouses for multiple sales channels
- Work with operational, marketing, product and finance teams
The successful candidate is likely to have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced managing Far East supply chains
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Highly analytical and thrives in a data driven environment
- Able to build great working relationships
- Ambitious and looking to build a long-term career opportunity
In return an excellent salary is offered with this role and the opportunity to develop and progress skills as the business grows. This role also comes with excellent benefits and bonus.
- Supply Chain
- Far East
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'