Supply Chain Manager
Scapa Healthcare is a global strategic outsource partner of turn-key, skin friendly adhesive solutions for the healthcare industry. We partner with market leaders to design, develop, manufacture and commercialize innovative medical device products. We operate within three market segments: Advanced Wound Care, Consumer Wellness and Wearable Medical Device markets, and have a large global footprint of 19 manufacturing sites in 10 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
You will form part of the Senior Leadership team, managing to total supply chain team from forecasting and demand planning through procurement and logistics, including warehousing and distribution.
- Manage the full Supply Chain to ensure the optimisation of the available resources to align with, or exceed customer expectation.
- Identify, recommend and implement process and procedural improvements
- Provide MI and report on KPI’s to stakeholders
- Lead projects
- Develop a flexible and robust planning team
- Work in partnership with customers and suppliers to develop collaborative supply chain solutions.
- Build on existing systems and practices to further enhance safety & quality, cost and productivity standards relating to your team functions.
- Ensure supply chain solutions provide sustainable and robust performance that meet and\or surpass Health & Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility, Customer and Quality standards and expectations
- 5 years’ minimum end to end supply chain experience in medical devices, pharmaceutical or highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Direct experience of Procurement, Demand & Production Planning, in addition to Warehousing and Logistics control.
- Proven track record of delivering value solutions within Procurement and Supply Chain areas within a Management role.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, such as SAP
This is a challenging and exciting hands-on role which requires someone who is willing to both manage the key supply chain function and lead teams from the front to achieve high performance.
Your details will be treat with the strictest confidence and be held in accordance within GDPR regulations and not be shared with any 3rd parties.
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse Management
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'