Our client based near York, North Yorkshire are actively recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join their growing Supply Chain team. As Supply Chain Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing a successful supply chain team and ensuring the business meets customer demands in the most effective manner.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Develop and implementing planning processes and procedures
- Working closely with various stakeholders to creating forecast plans based on sales forecasts and customer demands
- Proactively strive for cost reduction and process improvements throughout the entire supply chain
- Oversight of the management of stock levels in stores
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure 100% fulfilment of customer demands
- Mentoring and managing a planning and supply chain team
- Making sure that production demands are completed in a timely manner
- Attending both internal and external meetings
Who should apply?
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager with proven man-management qualities and experience within an FMCG or manufacturing environments. A friendly disposition along with good experience of working with ERP/MRP systems will serve you well. Excellent attention to detail and good technical knowledge and understanding of planning and forecasting processes within supply chain are vital.
This role would suit a proven Supply Chain Manager with demonstrable managerial skills and a proven track record. This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a very well established and growing business that is going through an exciting period of positive change.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'