Integrated Service Solutions Ltd is a rapidly growing third party fruit packing company providing ripening, storage and packing services to many of the major retailers.
Working Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00
- Flexibility is expected during peak periods e.g. Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mothers’ Day, Easter etc
The Supply Chain Manager brings together Planning, Sales Order Process, Stock/Inventory control, customer reporting, packaging and ancillary management and system administration.
The role will drive operational execution and service levels and most importantly provide our customers with full transparency and feedback of information
- Provide our customers’ commercial team with a key point of contact for all operational matters and drive the planning and supply chain agenda at customer meetings
- Develop a fully integrated and collaborative partnership with operational colleagues, customers and supply partners to effectively and efficiently plan customer demand and inventory requirement
- Lead the customer on-boarding process, ensure that all areas of the business are aware of requirements and take end to end responsibility for ensuring this is delivered.
- Lead and improve the Sales Order Process, Stock Allocation, Stock Management, Capacity Planning, System Administration (Bill Of Materials/MRP), Logistical Coordination, Customer Reporting and Packaging Supply Functions.
- Create a nerve centre that delivers exceptional service to the customer and team alike.
- Ensure accurate information is communicated in a timely and effective manner across all areas of the business. Ensure KPI’s are tracked and shared within the team and the wider business as required.
- Support, direct, coach and develop your team in all areas of responsibility, ensuring they have skills and knowledge to perform their duties effectively and safely, contributing to overall site performance targets and ensure succession planning is in place.
- Foster a collaborative working culture of can-do attitude whilst ensuring all day to day tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Customer Reporting
- Service Levels
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'