Amphenol Ltd is part of the $7 billion p.a. Amphenol Corporation - a market leading, global, interconnect specialist. This successful site employs c230 people and specialises in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of connectors and interconnect products for a highly demanding customer base in the Aerospace, Military and Industrial sectors. Poised for further growth, and investment, we are now seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager who will help deliver unrivalled levels of excellence. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all aspects of Amphenol Ltd's Supply Chain.
Supply Chain Manager
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for a team of warehouse operatives (13 heads) a Supply Chain Anaylst, 2 x Material Planners and the Procurement Manager along with their direct and indirect procurement team.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity, including improvements in stock accuracy and delivery of product OTIF.
- Coach, train and mentor SCM employees in industry standard best practices.
- Foster excellent interdepartmental relationships in order to close operational gaps and continuously improve internal processes.
- Prepare and submit relevant SCM reports; ie Inventory, Stock Accuracy, OTIF and present to SMT as required.
- Create SCM strategies that support the long-term strategic direction of the business as well as the appropriate tactical deployment actions.
- Optimize all warehousing functions; introduce barcoding, Kardex etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of product storage, handling and distribution.
- Working with the wider business to develop forecasts in order to enable the optimisation of inventory levels.
- Able to work collaboratively with sister divisions in order create best benefits on items such as logistics spend.
- Travel: less than 10%
Essential Qualities include:
- Relevant Degree (Business, Economics, Purchasing, Supply Chain)
- CIPS Qualified
- Proven end to end Supply Management experience preferably with an aerospace background.
- Proven track record of delivering cost savings without compromising on Quality and Delivery.
- Excellent people manager.
- Successfully managing warehousing and group logistics.
- Experienced in optimising inventories.
- Using MRP systems.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of world market opportunities.
To apply for this Supply Chain Manager role please click "Apply Now".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'