Remuneration: £48,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for an established manufacturing company.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £50,000.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be instrumental in managing the end to end supply chain activities of the organisation.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain process by fostering sound working relationships with designated vendors
• Work with wider business to ensure accurate stock forecasting
• Budget and cash flow management
• Improve Supply Chain Processes
• Operations support
• Stock reporting and stock accuracy
• Manage and motivate team
• Deliver KPIs
• Optimize warehouse function
• Ensure that H&S and safe working environment policies are adhered to
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager, you must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Degree qualified(relevant field of study) – Engineering bias is advantageous
• APICS certification (required)
• Successful warehouse and logistics managerial skills
• Process different
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000
Based in Kent it is commutable from:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'