Our client based in East Yorkshire are actively recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a well-established and growing Supply Chain team. The Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in coordinating and managing the availability and flow of materials for manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Implementing production planning processes
- Creating forecast plans based on sales forecasts and customer demands
- Proactively strive for cost reduction and process improvements across the entire supply chain
- Scheduling incoming materials and components for production against sales orders and drawing up monthly plans
- Oversight of the management of stock levels for production
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure 100% availability of materials
- Making sure that production orders are completed
- Sourcing specific parts and products through the supply chain
- Attending both internal and external meetings
Who should apply?
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager with experience in the control and management of materials within a manufacturing environment. You will have good experience of working with ERP/MRP systems. You will have excellent attention to detail and good technical knowledge with a good understanding of procurement and Supply Chain principles.
Communication skills and a friendly disposition are essential for this role as is someone who can demonstrate good organisation and prioritising skills. This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join an exciting, well established business that is going through an exciting period of growth.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.