Supply Chain Manager
£43,000 to £47,000
Our client is a global leading manufacturer and distributor of hot water solutions and services operating in over 70 countries with annual sales close to 2 billion euros.
They are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to lead the site internal and external supply chain activities. The new SCM will take control and manage supplier performance, planning and inventory levels and associated costs.
With a strong focus on stock accuracy you will help drive efficiency's throughout the supply chain ensuring material handling and health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times. The SCM will optimise the existent ERP system whilst working on parallel internal and external projects both up and downstream ensuring the supply chain is fit for purpose
The Supply Chain Manager is an integral position and is key to the overall success of the business.
- Minimum of 5 years previous management experience within Supply Chain
- A clear communicator who can appreciate the wider business needs and work with other business departments
- Educated to degree level with knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of the supply chain together with a high competency level in IT
- Drive and passion to build a world class supply chain
- Ability to challenge existing processes and relationships in order to strengthen the business position
- Experience of white goods or heating systems is highly desirable
If you feel you have the right experience, are passionate about supply chain, can drive change and influence other business stakeholders then please apply or send your CV PSC17
- supply chain