This position will have a global role and will be responsible for providing strategic & tactical operational procurement support to the Global businesses
Yorkshire based food manufacturer.
As the successful Supply Chain Manager you will be expected to make sure all the procedures are in place to guarantee full compliance with our client's company policies and requirements in terms of sensitive data management as well as legal and fiscal requirements. You will also be responsible to set the annual and seasonal inventory goals which align to the business needs and support the development of the business. As the Supply Chain and Manager you will support the maximisation of the on time delivery performance whilst also supporting the tracking and driving of the monthly forecasting goals. You will also be responsible for the arrangement and execution of the logistics operation to ensure timely delivery of finished product to market.
- Significant strategic procurement experience within a relevant industry.
- Extremely well developed influencing and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience operating effectively within a complex global matrix organisation.
- Strong team leadership and teamwork skills for cross-functional activity.
- Adept at developing and implementing sourcing strategies that will deliver business needs.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good personal organisation.
- Strongly numerate and computer literate (particularly Excel).
- Strong commercial and contractual procurement skills.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits on offer.
- supply chain