Supply Chain Manager - Guildford, Surrey.
Up to £47,000.
Full time - Permanent.
We are currently on the look out for a Supply Chain Manager for a fantastic Automotive Manufacturer based in Guildford, Surrey.The key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the site Planning, Expediting and Purchasing teams
- Ensure the development of the Supply Chain Teams
- To work with the Supplier Quality Engineers and the Procurement team to identify and implement supplier improvement plans
- Manage material control processes
- To support buying and commercial activity
- To build and maintain supplier relationships
- Maintain and develop MRP master data
Skills and Knowledge:
- Purchasing and materials management experience
- Financially and commercially astute
- Operational management
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skill
- Proficient knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Able to install change in a manufacturing operations environment
- Leading change in materials/purchasing
- Supplier lead time reduction
- Product configuration
- Knowledge of MRP systems and infrastructure
- Automotive industry experience preferable
- Project management skills
- Experience in working in a multi-functional environment
- Project management
- MRP/ERP knowledge and experience
- SYSPRO/SAP experience
- Educated to degree level
- CIPS qualification preferable
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please do apply - We look forward to your application!
- Supply Chain Management