The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager for our client in Leicestershire.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and directing all supply chain activities at the site in Leicester. You will also be responsible for:
- Production planning and scheduling of materials
- Warehousing/Distribution and Shipping of goods
- Purchasing of direct materials
- Development and improvement of the supply chain
- Capacity planning
- Develop and recruit new talent into the supply chain
- Working with internal departments to manage customer communications
- Service levels, ensuring on-time delivery and lead times are managed
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Supply Chain Manager or similar, as well as the following skills and experience:
- APICS Qualified (desirable)
- Supply Chain experience in a multi-national environment
- Highly effective communicator both written and verbal
- Driven and enthusiastic, with the ability to self motivate, and motivate others
- Experienced in leading improvement projects
- Willing and able to travel (10-15% of the time)
Ideally you will have also graduated with a degree in Science, Engineering, Economics or Business. In return our client is looking to pay £50-55k per annum.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job