We are partnering with a well-known entrepreneurial brand that has achieved exceptional growth in the UK and Internationally wishes to recruit a driven Supply Chain Manager to help them move to the next level.
You will be responsible for leading a team of two Planners and a Forecast Analyst. Reporting directly into the Supply Chain Director.
- Work closely with the sales team and international distributors to develop annual and rolling monthly forecasts.
- Analyse all forecasting and sales data issuing a monthly volume report to the business, providing guidance and recommendations on short to medium term supply, demand and inventory.
- Own the forecast process with suppliers assuring alignment and effective capacity planning.
- Manage rolling and quarterly stock count of materials at all production sites and warehouses
- Place orders for materials and ingredients based on the production plan.
- Manage material and ingredient buffer stocks at various locations and associated lead times.
- Using forecasts and physical orders to develop production plans for third party manufacturers.
- Manage the international order process working closely with partners around the globe to capture their demand and effectively plan production across various facilities.
- Take full accountability for production planning of sites across ensuring all materials and production is on time and in full.
- Track record of managing a successful supply chain team within a fast-paced FMCG environment. Ideally food and drink sector experience.
- Extensive knowledge within planning, inventory and materials management.
- Collaborative and engaging leadership style
- Fast learner and thinker and can work well under time constraints
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level
- A driven, ambitious and self-motivated individual
To find out further about this exciting and truly unique opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact