Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a growing organisation based in Leicester.
This highly visible Supply Chain role will be tasked with overseeing the the full Supply Chain activities at the Leicester site. These will include:
* Materials Planning
* Supply relationship management
* Production Planning & Scheduling
* Warehousing & Distribution
* Purchasing of Direct Materials
* Continuous Improvement to the Supply Chain process
* Implementation of best practice
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally CIPS qualified
* Previous Supply Chain experience in a complex international business
* Excellent communication skills, able to influence and implement change
* Previous experience in leading improvement projects
* Manufacturing experience would be advantageous in this role
* Ability to working in a demanding matrix organisation
* Able to travel occasionally
This is a pivotal role within the Leadership team on-site, and as such will play an integral part in the operational improvements this organisation are currently undertaking.
This role will offer a salary of up to£55,000 depending upon experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.