c.£70,000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benefits
High Value Capital Equipment
Reporting to the Operations Director your key tasks will include:
- To lead the implementation of the Supply-Chain Strategy and tactical plan to support the company's planned growth
- To take full ownership of leading and managing Supply Chain improvements to drive and significantly increase operational excellence
- To lead a full review of the current key supplier base and spend to deliver short and medium term improvements and savings
- To lead, manage and develop the team to achieve and exceed their KPI's and to further improve the Supply-Chain function's reputation within the business
This role calls for an experienced and professionally qualified Supply Chain expert with:
- A detailed knowledge and significant experience of strategic sourcing, supplier management, demand planning and inventory management
- A "hands on", customer focused and charismatic manager of change who is well used to the demands of high volume, fast moving, price, quality and delivery focused manufacturing industries (e.g. Automotive, Aerospace & Electronics)
- A strong business acumen and practical, pragmatic approach, that is complimented by your drive, enthusiasm and motivational skills that achieves exceptional results through a multi- disciplined team.
With a turnover now exceeding £150m and growing, our client's unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, new product development and customer service has established them as world leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of high value integrated capital equipment and production line solutions. Their client base includes a portfolio of the most instantly recognised companies & brands within the Food, Snacks and Confectionary sectors.
How to Apply
In return, you can anticipate a high profile and challenging role where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to deliver exceptional results. Our client prides itself in its open and positive culture, free from bureaucracy, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded. Please apply by attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 371051.
- supply chain manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job