Supply Chain Manager required. My client is a leading manufacturing of specialist lighting. Due to an extended period of growth, my client is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join the team. This role would suit an experienced Supply Chain Manager who has had previous experience within the Lighting industry, based in a commutable distance of West Minister.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing the entire supply chain function with special emphasis on inventory management, product flow, and service delivery.
Supply Chain Manager Position Overview
- Responsible for managing the full Supply Chain operation
- Managing the budget for the projects ensuring maximum efficiency
- Monitoring the full production process across various sites
- Ensure compliance with all Company Policies.
- Responsibility for developing new product lines and ensuring the best price is achieved with suppliers and distributors.
- Prioritise & Reschedule production depending on the customers needs
- Maintaining the stock & production within the company to meet KPI's
- Managing all costs in regards to Freight, Handling, Storage & Distribution.
- Purchasing / Placing orders with set suppliers
Supply Chain Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience of Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Inventory management, cost down, materials availability improvement experience.
- Excellent supplier management skills and Vendor management.
Supply Chain Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
- Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:00)
- 28 days' holiday (Including bank holidays)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy