You will be looking after the purchasing, planning, and commercial departments. One of the challenges of this position will be communicating with multiple departments and businesses as well as dealing with short NPDI time frames. If you have experience within a customer facing role in supply chain, this is a very interesting role where you will be communicating with some of the most of prestigious brands in the world.
• Commercially-astute, positive and pragmatic decision-maker with strong business acumen and excellent customer service skills.
• Proven experience as commercial manager, supply chain manager, project manager or other relevant role.
• Solid knowledge and proven performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind set.
• Able to quickly learn and understand a diverse range of products as well as the manufacturing processes utilised within the UK Forgings division.
• Strong ability to manage several activities simultaneously.
• Ability to foster strong, working, collaborative relationships with customers is key.
• Awareness of Nondisclosure Agreements (NDA’s), Proprietary Information Agreements (PIA’s) and Long Term Agreements (LTA’s)
• Customer facing background working within the senior end of supply chain
• Experience in the automotive/aerospace manufacturing industry
• Experience of dealing with multiple departments and businesses.
• Working with short NPDI time frames.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business