Do you have strong Supply Chain experience covering Planning and Order Management? Do you have exposure to small/medium sized businesses, ideally within FMCG?
Our client is a Food SME based in West London. They have a fantastic product range, a great presence in the market and exciting plans for the future. They now need a Supply Chain Manager to help them grow to the next level.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Lead and coach a team of 3
- Produce a demand plan to anticipate future sales across all product categories
- Develop a robust supply plan, and work proactively with the supplier base to deliver this
- Co-ordinate order management and inbound logistics
- Work with the Director to negotiate pricing with suppliers
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience across planning (demand and supply), order management and inbound logistics
- Exposure to small/medium-sized business environments, ideally within Food or FMCG
- 1-2 years+ of management experience
- Excellent Excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in West London and earn £33k-£37k, plus attractive bonus.