SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - Chessington - Urgent! c£35k+ bonus
Strive have been selected to recruit for an exceptional FMCG company based near Chessington. Their product ranges are their own manufactured items produced in the UK. These products are sold nationally through various routes to market including retail & wholesale. Overall the business is relatively young but very well established with exciting plans for growth. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced, driven and ambitious Supply Chain professional to join their team and help them grow into a nationally and indeed internationally recognized brand.
This role is aimed at a candidate with a wide range of central supply chain, production & physical logistics experience.
Reporting to the Operations & Finance Director, the role will sit as part of the Senior Management team with responsibility for ensuring timely procurement and receipt of raw materials, Production planning and logistics of final product whilst delivering best in class operational capability to ensure SLA’s are met and business plans are delivered profitably. The individual needs to constantly drive improvements and take the lead on logistics, quality control, supply chain and procurement.
- Production planning using sales forecasts
- Communication of production plans to manufacturing partners
- Daily liaison with manufacturing plants and 3rd party logistics providers
- Ordering of inbound materials to manufacturer
- Monitoring manufacturer’s goods inward records and procedures
- Monitoring manufacturer’s warehouse records and procedures
- Management of warehousing and logistics with external provider
- Processing of sales orders in the company’s systems
- Managing on-time sales order fulfilment
- Dealing with outages, exceptions, etc.
- Monthly physical stock-checks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of supply chain management in FMCG
- Experience of dealing with major multiples
- Experience of working in a highly entrepreneurial/start up environment
- Be used to 'rolling your sleeves up’ when needed and getting stuck in
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Manufacturing/production experience helpful but not essential
- Good Excel skills
- General IT proficiency
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers both a challenging role within an ambitious & growth focussed business for you to create your own imprint and deliver success.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'