Supply Chain Manager – Automotive Components Manufacturing
A Supply Chain Manager based within the West Midlands is needed for an international leader within automotive, independent aftermarket and industrial component manufacturing.
Midlands BasedCommutable from– Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Tamworth, Walsall, West Bromwich, Burton on Trent, Birmingham
Competitive Salary + Exceptional Benefits + Generous Holiday Entitlement
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Supply Chain Manager takes responsibility the complete supply chain including transport management.
- Commercially proven background.
- Practical, hands-on flexible approach.
- Networker good at facilitating between colleagues/department.
- Customer supplier relationship management.
- Sound working knowledge of control systems.
- IT literate, SAP.
- Experience of automotive component materials control systems.
- Experience in logistics and warehousing.
- Track record of low cost supply chain management.
- Sound experience of vendor rating, stock control, finance.
- Experienced in short lead time supply
- Development of Supply Chain strategy with emphasis on cost reduction and delivering high class customer performance requirements.
- Challenge stock holding inventory levels in all areas.
- Review and improve supply chain KPI metrics.
- Identify cost improvements across the Supply Chain
- Improve Lean concepts throughout the supply chain, ensuring all staff are trained to an adequate level on Lean techniques
- Provide high quality Production Planning techniques, driven by Lean process thinking.
- Provide logistical support for all external customers, ensuring delivery performance targets are achieved.
Our client is a global player in the development, manufacture and sales of their product type to major OEM car manufacturers
With global locations they operate on an international scale, this position offers huge scope for a dynamic and professional Manager looking to exceed performance expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation with an excellent career offering along with comparable remuneration and benefits.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and She will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2740KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job