If you are looking to work with a Professional Services firm with an outstanding reputation for Supply Chain and Procurement process improvement and optimisation, then you are in the right place.
You current role sees you using the following qualities and experience:
- Ambition, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal and financial/numeracy skills
- Either experience in FMCG/ Warehousing and Distribution (in either continuous improvement or management role)
- A minimum of 3 years post University experience coupled with with project management exposure
- Deep skills in at least one of these sectors - manufacturing, logistics and retail
- A focus on results with an analytical mind
- An ability to build rapport to solve operational or strategic problems and challenges
They are well known in the market for getting in there, rolling their sleeves up and implementing change. With a huge raft of past experience to call on they know what is required, how to go about it and how to do it.
You are analytical in nature, you question processes and procedures and are constantly striving to find ways to optimise the supply chain and procurement space.
Travel within the UK will be necessary as a part of the role, but relocation is not required. UK residents only as the role is totally UK based.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting in the capacity of recruitment agency for this opportunity
- Supply Chain
- Performance Improvement