Supply Chain, Key Account Manager
A Global Freight Forwarder is currently seeking a new Key Account Manager to support a prestigious client.
- Act as a key point of contact for the customer,
- Resolve queries and manage any escalations
- Lead and manage a team of customer services focused executives
- Provide consistent, high quality customer service for the Customer
- Engage directly with Sales, Regional/Global Account Directors and Managers of large accounts.
- Assist with management reporting
- Oversee shipments and ensure they are executed on time
- Assist with planning and coordination as required
- Establish service delivery requirements for all customers managed within the team
- Meet with the relevant Commercial team on a regular basis to review service delivery and agree actions to help drive improvement in performance
- Carry out regular reviews with customers
- Give frequent updates to the commercial team on service delivery performance and cross-sell or up-sell opportunities
- Communicate with other Key Account Managers, local and regional Management and Commercial teams on the market/customer updates/issues & service requests
- Experience in a customer facing role in Supply Chain or Freight Forwarding
- Freight Forwarding or Logistics experience
- A strong understanding and knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Ocean, Air and Landside Services Products
- An understanding of Procurement/Trade Lane Management/Pricing/Quotations would be beneficial
- Excellent Account Management and Customer Service skills
- Freight Forwarding
- Supply chain
- Account Management
- Customer Services
- Team Management
More more information on this fantastic opportunity to develop your career, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"