Supply Chain & Finance Co-ordinator - Birmingham
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading business going through significant growth across it’s UK operations. As part of their growth strategy they are looking to attract and retain talented individuals to support them in implementing and delivering improvements in supply chain, finance and operational capabilities.
This is a diverse role where you will support the business as follows:
- Implement increased controls in expenditure and cost management, ensuring compliance.
- Oversee the ordering and usage of materials to reduce total spend and increase operational efficiency.
- Implement and own a robust purchase order to pay process on site
- Implement robust inventory management processes
- Manage day-to-day interactions with central and manage any local suppliers end-to-end
- Work with site teams to ensure robust stock takes are performed and documentation provided to central finance.
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of materials purchases, usage and stock holding levels
- Reconcile materials usage, capture and analyse materials used and produce usage and delivery cost reports
- Provide information to support central consolidation of monthly KPI/performance and ad hoc support to Site Director
- Provide leverage to the central procurement, facilities and finance teams to ensure processes are sustainably embedded.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience
- Specific knowledge of supply chain and stock/inventory management
- Experience with data capture, manipulation and analysis
- Core finance skills (P2P knowledge, supply chain finance, operational finance, etc.)
- Experience of building and developing strong relationships at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)