Commercial finance role for a large drinks business investing in its inventory/supply chain team due to growing markets and complexities in its supply chain channels.
Working as a finance partner to the supply chain team you will be highly analytical, have great attention to detail, be strong with excel, able to cope with a fast paced evolving culture that is lively and fun. The role is EMEA focused so there may be infrequent travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all 'ad-hoc’ claimable inventory from an Operations standpoint;
- Accurately process of detailed inventory reports and transactions in SAP to drive inventory accuracy and financial reporting.
- Manage all financial aspects of respective plants inventory
- Review detailed production yield wastage Quarterly
- Ensure a timely turnaround of all productions, receipts and sales
- Working in synergy within the operations team to resolve inventory issues and deliver business objectives.
- Performing financial Month End / Quarter End / Year End stock book reconciliation
The business also has a large financial control and commercial finance team so career prospects beyond this role are good. If you are a soon to qualify or qualified accountant with experience in FMCG supply chain or audit please get in touch.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Financial Control