Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic + Bonus
Location: Addlestone, New Haw, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Hersham
Evolve Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our client who are a well-established, global brand. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Supply Chain Coordinator to join a specific team within Logistics covering supply chain.
- Analysis of historical trends (eDDL), Procurement Supply Inventory (PSI) and market trends on a regular basis to generate a weekly forecast.
- Collect and review the sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends for various projects and to support inventory management and fulfilment.
- Facilitate consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm the forecasting, manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate delivery planning.
- Engage in regular inventory reconciliations to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
- Monitor all inbound shipments with the arrival dates against current inventory levels.
- Good overview of supply chain, logistics and order fulfilment process.
- Ability to work assertively in a cross functional environment and attain consensus between all parties
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications, in particular advanced in Excel
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for the Supply Chain Coordinator position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'