Supply Chain Executive
Salary: 25K - 30K + bonus
This is a great opportunity for an experience sales order processor or a supply chain assistant who is looking for the next stage in their career. Our client is a small but rapidly growing company and are now looking for an additional team member in the Supply Chain department.
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for:
- Order processing - managing all orders coming in via the customer portal and email, inputting all data and passing over to the warehouse
- Demand Planning - working with both the UK and International sales team to ensure of plans are accurate
- Open planning process with the factory
- Being the first point of contact for customers - building good working relationships, dealing with enquiries, request and complaints.
- Collating and analysing data in order to produce necessary reports
- Assisting with logistics and when necessary assisting the Finance team
What skills and experience are we looking for:?
- Ideally you will be a graduate with some experience within order processing or supply chain
- Your experience will be gained within FMCG
- You will be a highly organised person with strong attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and externally
- An analytical person with strong numerical ability
- A career driven individual who is keen to develop a career within supply chain
- Order Processing
- Supply Chain
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'