Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Executive for an established food/drink manufacturing company based in Exeter.
Working in a small team, this is an important and varied role where you will be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout the company’s supply chain processes.
- Receive all new direct delivery requests from sales support team
- Enter new and repeat orders onto SAP
- Liaise with approved third-party suppliers to secure competitive, quality transport of goods to customers
- Ensure all supply chain details are correct and accurately reflect company requirements
- Use SAP, in full, to input and maintain all records
- Identify slow moving contracts and advise the client’s Account Manager
- Work as a proactive member of the team, ensuring cover in all areas when required
- Ensure that stock is located and transported in the correctly
- Understand and support the day-to-day supply chain demands to reduce issues and save costs
Key Skills Required
- High level of attention to detail
- Numeric vital. Strong EXCEL skills and/or SAP experience desirable
- Keen to learn, can do, will do attitude
- A team player who can also work with autonomy
- Well organized and able to multi task
- Excellent communications skills
- Presentable, punctual, reliable & personable
There is a competitive salary on offer, a good benefits package and based in an easily accessible location in Exeter. You will work Monday to Friday (09:00-17:30).
For more information on this fantastic opportunity and for further details on how to apply please contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
- Stock Control