Supply Chain Engagement Manager - National Tutoring Programme
Supply Chain Engagement Manager- National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
We are delighted to help continue the good work already done to help the most disadvantaged pupils get the support they need with their education.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Engagement Manager to join our new NTP team. You will be responsible for engaging and contracting with our Tuition Partners ensuring that the suppliers are correctly structured to give full coverage of the programme and work closely with our marketing executives to activate the market in any geographical areas or specialist delivery areas, where there is a shortage of partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing tenders, award and implementation of suppliers to the programme
- Responsible for engaging and contracting with Partners under the programme
- Building a strong relationship with the programmes marketing executives to activate the market in any geographical area or specialist delivery areas where there is a shortage of partners
- During the implementation of the programme work closely with two interim supply chain engagement managers to effectively set up the programme
- Lead, inspire and direct your team to deliver on strategy
- Drive and enthuse a high performance culture: building team capability through KPIs, diversity and great conversations to exceed short and long term goals
- Secure new starters and maximise their speed to productivity
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees
If you want to join the world's leading recruitment organisation, at the start of this very exciting venture that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'