Supply Chain Director
The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for the end to end supply chain, which includes purchasing, logistics, 3rd party manufacturing and supply planning. The Supply Chain Director will provide design, development and continuous improvement to ensure that that the supply chain is robust and flexible to manage the large growth in the UK and overseas.
Michael Page are working with a fast growing international consumer business who are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Director.
- Support the Senior Leadership Team to drive company operational performance and capability
- Manage contract and the service level agreements with all logistics, raw material and finished goods suppliers
- Work with all 3rd party logistics and fulfilment providers to ensure a market leading service and customer experience is delivered.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across commercial, marketing and technical teams to identify and leverage opportunities and support NPD launches
- Manage and coach a high performing supply chain team.
- Lead the supply planning and sales order functions to ensure there is a robust supply and production planning and to optimise operational performance and to achieve service levels.
The Supply Chain Director must be educated to Degree level and have a proven track record of managing and leading a successful supply chain team within a fast-paced environment.
You must be experienced managing an end to end supply chain that includes inventory management, planning, 3rd party contract manufacturing, 3PL management, quality and procurement as well as collaborative and engaging leadership style with a strong business acumen.
Due to the rapid growth of the business you will be part of a senior team working for an international award winning organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"