The role of Supply Chain Customer Service Executive will be to provide support to the supply chain team, working alongside demand planning and logistics. It will involve management of the ordering process from supply sites and warehouses to customers based across Europe.
Location - Aldershot
Salary - up to £30,000 + bonus + 28 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
Key duties for the role of Supply Chain Customer Service Executive -
- Utilising SAP to process sales orders along with the management of invoicing without error or delay.
- Direct contact with warehouse regarding in and outbound shipments.
- React to customer changing demands with liaison between customers, supply managers, logistics, account managers and warehousing agent (Nippon Express - NEUK).
- Follow SAP Business flow as created by JAE EU.
- Utilizing SAP to process sales orders along with the management of invoicing without error or delay.
- Utilizing MRP for E1 (back to back) customers mirroring requirements. For E2 (direct business) customers - monitor exception messages in SAP, liaise with demand planners and react where customer demand is not met.
- Invoice processing. Follow JAE EU business flow in consideration of account status - E1 - E2.
- Ensure that all documentation is provided to relevant parties - invoices, packing lists and tracking information.
- Regular liaison with customer to ensure demand and supply is balanced to best fulfill customer requirements.
- React to customer delivery, pricing and product queries within 48hr period.
- Maintain and manage filing systems with regular archiving.
- Understand customer business and retrieve any information as required by communication with the customer.
- Face to face meetings when appropriate, to ensure good customer relationships.
- SAP data management: material and price set up, new account set up.
- Support to account managers and support to supply chain team members during
Key skills / experience required for the position of Supply Chain Customer Service Executive -
- Experience working within a similar role within Customer Service / Supply Chain
- Experience using SAP or a similar MRP/Order Processing system
- Excel - Experience using Pivot Tables and V Lookups
If you hold the above experience within the Supply Chain, and are seeking a new opportunity to develop your career further, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Supply Chain / Customer Service / Logistics / SAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job