Supply Chain & Costing Analyst
Would you like a career within Supply Chain being part of a business who encourage and develop their staff? Is a job in Supply Chain of interest to you but you don't have much experience in this area? Would you like an opportunity that offers the CIPS qualification as part of the package? Are you ambitious in approach and want to work up the ladder with an organisation?
REED Procurement & Supply Chain division are delighted to be partnering with a successful and growing manufacturing business in Northumberland who are looking for a Supply Chain & Costing Analystto join their team. This is a newly created, full-time, and permanent role supporting the Operations Manager and the wider Operations and Procurement team.
Some experience within Procurement/Supply Chain would be advantageous but we will also consider someone with a passion to pursue a career in this area! The working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 and Fridays 08:00-13:45.
The starting salary on offer is £22k which will rise to £24k after successful completion of probationary period.
There is a competitive benefits package on offer which includes full funding for the CIPS qualification as well as other training and development opportunities!
- Leadtime analysis of running products.
- Updating the system monthly on all lead times – highlighting products going on extended lead time to allow the business to make smart strategic choices.
- Part number creation on NAV system – taking pride in wanting the system to be accurate with a set naming convention and sequence.
- Creation of all BoMs on NAV.
- Costing new opportunities.
- Generate quotations, including material costs, suppliers, MOQs, MOVs and lead times.
- o Negotiate best price with suppliers.
- o Ensures that products are quoted accurately.
- o Making sure any detail is made clear to the Operations Manager that could cause problems.
- Supporting the Operations Manager to make strategic supply chain decisions.
- In constant communication with vendors and manufacturers for what is going on, and what could lead to no stock issues if they do not act.
- Point of contact for creation of any vendors, customers, or adhoc on the NAV system.
- Some Procurement/Supply Chain experience or someone passionate for a career in this area
- Analytical in approach
- Able to work to a fast pace with tight deadlines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Positive attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic team - early application is strongly recommended with an August 2021 start date available!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'