Supply Chain Coordinator
Part Time Supply Chain Coordinator required in south Leicester.
Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day, times to be arranged.
The company manufactures precision components for the gas power turbine industry, is part of a global engineering group, offering great prospects, and career development into the future.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support the Company’s supply chain functions by coordinating key areas such as Sub Contractors. Ensure that all subcontract work and transport requirements are in line with agreed forecasts, plans and budget requirements.
- Coordinate and manage Sub Contract suppliers ensuring that all work is planned and undertaken in line with business plans
- Plan, Arrange and coordinate all facility transport requirements
- Liaise with planning team to create forecasts (short, medium and long term) and supply to sub contract suppliers
- Manage Sub Contract scorecards including the development of performance improvement plans where required
- Manage and report on launch of castings
- Manage requirements for brought out items to support the manufacturing plans
- Input and manage customer order process in line with production requirements
- Complete all administration tasks in line with requirements of role
- Provide cover for other key tasks within the Supply Chain area including planning, other key customer contact and customs clearance
- Proven understanding of the logistics function
- Excellent IT skills including a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel functions
- Solid organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of managing a demanding workload in accordance with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to work closely with other areas of the business and outside subcontract provisions with limited supervision
- Ability and desire to contribute to the development of the company through involvement in continuous improvement projects / activities
- Ability to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm when undertaking all work tasks
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, preferably within the manufacturing sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'