Supply chain Coordinator, Material Analyst, Automotive, Motorsport, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Materials, Position: Fixed Term Contract, Contract Length: 12 months, Location: Lichfield / Tamworth area, Salary: TBC - Depending on Experience
Supply Chain Coordinator / Material Analyst position available - 12 months FTC
EMBS Engineering is partnered with one of our prestigious, longstanding clients supporting them with their search for a Supply Chain Coordinator, working on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
This client boasts a strong reputation of manufacturing high quality components through advanced machining capabilities and supports some of the largest OEM's and their supply chain, across the globe.
Located near Lichfield / Tamworth, our client is highly accessible to both East & West Midland based applicants.
The purpose of this role is to achieve 'High Availability' and 'On Time In Full' figures combined with a continuous improvement environment that challenges current practices in order to drive business and customer service. You will also be controlling stock values in line with business objectives where a 'Right First Time' approach is a way of life.
During a process of product progression a Co-ordinator will be involved & capable of reacting to operational issues to maintain planned launch dates with a focus to respond to changes in demand & supply to maintain a commercially responsive flow of goods through active management of the supply chain.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Product ordering and sub contract packaging requirements
- Expedite overdues and manage outstanding purchase orders
- Review forthcoming shortages - potential 'stock outs'
- Manage documentation for product deliveries
- Maintain focus on stock values
- Resolve invoice queries relating to PO's
- Communicate product availability failures by use of the operating system
- Run & action where necessary the 'Excess Stock' reports
- Run & action where necessary the 'Surplus Order' reports
- Extract forecasts and suggest ordering information by supplier into Excel and examine data
- Review Re-order driven demand
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Supply chain, Logistic or Material Analyst experience
- Held a similar role within an automotive / motorsport business previously
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Knowledge of 'Push Pull Cancel' reports
- Computer literate
- Confident communicator - ability to liaise with customers and suppliers of all levels
- Tenacity and desire to succeed and drive best practice
- Methodical and practical worker
In return the client is offering:
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Hours: 39 per week, 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 1pm finish on Fridays
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'