We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator for an exciting client who are the market leaders in their sector.
Key elements of supply chain management centre on the delivery of solutions for our clients
- Sourcing apartments in global markets
- Understanding the pricing build of rates and costs of services
- Building strong and communicative/interactive relationships with providers
- Managing complex client communication
- Managing supplier communication
- Understanding and managing situations that have escalated, problems and issues
- Managing information and presenting data for client and suppliers
- Developing and sharing knowledge with clients and team confident
Key responsibilities & objectives include;
- To maintain existing supply relationships and assist in the smooth running of administration
- Management of the copy on website/editorial
- Provide concise and clear operational procedures for the sales and reservations team to follow in order to review existing supply options and to request new supply options
- Handle escalated supplier issues and manage supplier service failures
- Assisting in the negotiation of favourable terms of supply
- Personal Target Quarterly objectives will be set by manager.
Key competencies/ skills
- Ability to organize and manage workload
- Communication both verbal and written including report writing
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of interpersonal skills including ability to be able to interact with Suppliers
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations
- Proactive approach to work
- MS Office (word, excel) essential
Also looking for someone who is available for immediate start or has a short notice (preferred).
Please apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'