A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in the Hayes area for a driven supply chain coordinator from a supply chain background
The company is fast paced and exciting place to work, who have been experiencing exceptional growth under a strong brand and have huge plans for further expansion across the region in the next few years.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
- The Role:
- Ensure a streamlined end to end process for poultry customers from planning through to delivery
- Communicate directly with internal and external stake holders to ensure a smooth and precise product flow
- Liaise with wider supply chain team and customers to certify expectations and time scales
- Preparing documents for imported and exported goods
- The Candidate:
- Supply Chain professional with FMCG experience who wants to actively progress a career in food and drink
- Experience in order management for international shipments
- Confident communicator who can build strong business relationships
- Highly organised and determined to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion
- What’s on Offer:
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- Genuine and exciting career prospects
- How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'