Nigel Wright Supply Chain and Procurement Division are working with a growing supplier to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator into their Procurement Team.
Working within a small team, key responsibilities include:
- Liaising closely with Accounts to reconcile stock and resolve invoice queries
- General procurement/logistics/purchase ledger administration
- Arranging 3PL
- Producing management information reports as required
- Maintaining supplier documentation and ISO compliance paperwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work at pace
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, proactive and self sufficient
- Organised approach
- Excellent excel skills
- CIPS Level 3 or part AAT desirable but not essential
Due to the hybrid, varied nature of this role, the Client is flexible to sector background within either Finance, Purchasing or Supply Chain, there would also would be CIPS funding and potential progression opportunities for the right candidate!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'