Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a company located in Bromsgrove on a Permanent Basis. The company are very well known in their industry and have an extremely stable team and now looking to strengthen it with their new addition!
So, if you a love and passion for Supply Chain, then this could be the role for you!
The Role & Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Controlling supply chain activity
- Generate the daily/weekly & monthly team reports
- Shipping discrepancies and inbound freight management
- Analysis of MP&L function
- Look at quotations for customers
- Expediting orders and requests
- Liaising with suppliers
- Input stock movements
- Daily running of invoices and corrections
- Reporting and maintaining schedules
Requirements of the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Strong knowledge of MRP / ERP systems
- Have a determined and positive outlook
- Not be afraid to work hard, have passion and desire
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel Skills
What will you get in return
- A fantastic team!
- A competitive salary
- Progression Plans
Monday - Friday Full Time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'