Supply Chain and Inventory Coordinator
£25,000 - £27,000 6 Month FTC
Connect2Staff are currently working with our client to recruit an experienced Supply Chain and Inventory Coordinator to start ASAP, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The chosen Supply Chain Coordinator will be contributing to providing all of the operational services, meaning that they will need to be comfortable working closely with customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and communicate stock availability
- Ensuring data is accurate and up to date, resolving issues where required.
- Liaise closely with the buying, commercial, logistics and production team to ensure that orders are shipped to customer specification and operational targets are met.
- Monitor stock levels, sales demand and purchase effectively, as well as managing all aspects of stock control.
- Work closely with management to provide accurate and concise reporting of current circumstances within the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- Supply chain experience essential.
- Knowledge and competency of using MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience with SAP beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management and self-motivation are essential.
- Ability to carry out detailed analysis and present effectively.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today and I will be in touch.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'