Macildowie are pleased to be supporting this market leading business as they seek to recruit an experienced and highly capable Supply Chain Coordinator.
You'll be joining a business that is recognised globally as being a supplier of high quality and durable equipment that meets the needs of a wide range of trade professionals.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of stock replenishment
- Order management; ensuring the right gear is in the right place at the right time
- Forecasting and stock control / inventory management
- Act as the first point of contact for warehouse team and external customers
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable queries to resolution
A bit about you:
- Experience gained in a similar role is essential / understanding of stock control processes etc.
- Proficient user of IT systems Microsoft
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Great eye for detail and results focused
- Flexible, reliable and professional
- Able and willing to travel to meet the needs of the role
This role is shortlisting now, so prompt applications are encouraged.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'