Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Customer: Metropolitan Police
Contract Type: Fixed Term (Maternity cover 6 Months initially)
Closing Date for Applications: 27th September 2018
For the role of Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that you successfully meet agreed KPI targets and objectives for a specific product range. Manage the day to day supplier and freight relationships for a group of suppliers/products. Maintain effective inventory management and stock ordering process to optimise NUMS supply chain and meet product availability targets. For a specific set of products, ensure accuracy of demand planning and forecasting process through product life cycle, to optimise stockholding and wastage.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Manage specific customer relationships in relation to forecasting and product supply
* Achievement of Key Performance Indicators and objectives for specific set of supplier/products
* Play a key role in the supply chain team
* Support a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
* Day to day management and updating of Supply Chain systems (Optimizer & Oracle)
* Delivery and ownership of Supply Chain performance for a specific set of suppliers/products
* Responsibility for all issues relating to Health & Safety and the Environment within own remit
* Accurate product level forecasting, demand planning and order management for specific products
* Effectively manage inbound supplier/product delivery performance for a specific group of suppliers
* Collaborative working relationship with Procurement, Operations and Customer Services
* Support the implementation of Supply Chain solutions to deliver tactical and strategic plans
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Supply Chain experience
* Proven track record in Supply Chain stock management
* Supply Chain experience in forecasting, demand planning and order management
* Experienced user of Supply Chain systems
* Graduate calibre desirable
* Supply Chain qualifications desirable
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypeTemporary Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKWorking HoursLocationNorthamptonShift RequirementDay time onlyJob TypeAdministrationRelocation OfferedNoneCareer LevelProfessionalsTravel RequiredBelow 25%Responsible forTravel ExtentWithin regionReports toSupply Chain Controller Work Permit RequiredYesTarget Hire Date10/3/2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'