They are a Premier Gym and Fitness Provider who are the largest and fastest growing company in Europe.
The primary role is to co-ordinate and administer all Supply Chain and Procurement departmental requirements. The role is to provide support and guidance to the DLL clubs and club support on an agreed portfolio of suppliers, supplying products and services to the business.
Act as the day to day contact for the business such that:
• Be first point of contact to ensure all queries / requests are dealt with promptly
• Manage communication into business of changes / issues
• Access to supplier and contractual terms are available to all order points and that an effective order process is in place that underpins business compliance
• Assist in developing a key portfolio of contracts that have clear business sponsorship, have a positive impact of the DLL business, and assist in the smooth running of the DLL clubs with clear processes.
Working for the Head Of Procurement to act as the supply chain interface within DLL in order to:
• Co-ordinate the supply of business requirements from the DLL contract sponsor that includes; specification, volumes, usage profile, service levels for all new contracts and renewals.
• Co-ordinate rollout plans between the supply base and the business ensuring full participation and ownership within the relevant business function (Ops, Marketing, and Clubs).
• Manage required communication with new and existing suppliers
• Proactive management of suppliers to manage performance
Provide administrative support via the development and maintenance of:
• New Supplier Set Up Process
• Raising Of Central Purchase Orders
• Supply Chain Homepage
• Supplier database
• Procurement systems (JDE & ProNett)
Skills and experience needed:
• Experience of working in a critical interface role between field operation and central function
• Supply chain/ procurement experience an advantage
• Managing, key relationships with internal and external parties
• Good communication skills
• Proficient excel skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today or send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"